NTSA Elite Advisor Award Finalists Named
ARLINGTON, VA – Today the National Tax-deferred Savings Association (NTSA) announces the ten finalists for its prestigious NTSA Elite Advisor Award.
Established in 2014, the NTSA Elite Advisor Award recognizes the contributions of advisors who, by their actions and example, have advanced best practice standards in the 403(b) and/or 457 retirement industry, and in so doing, have improved the ability of American workers to build a successful retirement. This year’s NTSA Elite Advisor Award Finalists are:
- Kathryn Cawley of The Voyager Group, Ltd, Joliet, IL
- Louis Deppas of The Legend Group, Lakewood, NY
- Jody Detillier of Detillier Financial Advisors, LLC, New Orleans, LA
- Daniel Dovan of The Legend Group, Rochester, N.Y.
- William Haigh of EFS Advisors, Fairmont, MN
- Thomas Hall of Tax-Sheltered Planning, Inc., Fayetteville, NC
- Russel Sands of The Legend Group, Bohemia, NY
- Todd D. Stout of The Legend Group, Independence, OH
- Lyle Uyeda of Chinen & Arinaga Financial Group, Mililani, HI
- Richard Williams of Williams & Company, Grandville, MI
The 2015 NTSA Elite Advisor Award will be presented at a general session during the NTSA 403(b) Summit in Nashville, Tenn., June 28-30. Additional information about the Elite Advisor Award is available at http://www.ntsa-net.org/Elite-Advisor/Elite-Advisor-Award-Information. Information about the 2015 NTSA 403(b) Summit is available at http://ntsa403bsummit.org/.
Formed in 1989, the National Tax-deferred Savings Association (NTSA) represents more than 3,000 practitioners, agencies, corporate and employer members. For more than a quarter century, NTSA has been nationally recognized for its thought leadership and policy expertise with regard to public-sector retirement plans. NTSA represents its membership in Washington, D.C. and state capitals across the country to address issues and design retirement plans that improve employee outcomes. NTSA also provides high-quality education, professional development, and information resources for all professionals involved in the 403(b) and 457(b) marketplace.
Media Contact: Don Jackson, (703) 516-9300 Ext. 169, email@example.com.
— 30 —