NTSA 2016 Elite Advisor Award Semi-Finalists Named
ARLINGTON, VA – The National Tax-deferred Savings Association (NTSA) is proud to announce the semifinalists for the prestigious NTSA Elite Advisor Award.
Established in 2014, the NTSA Elite Advisor Award recognizes the contributions of advisors who have advanced best practice standards in the 403(b) and/or 457 retirement industry, and in so doing, have improved the ability of American workers to build a successful retirement. This year’s NTSA Elite Advisor Award semi-finalists are:
- Martin Arinaga, Chinen & Arinaga Financial Group, Inc., Miliani HI.
- Jaclyn Bell, Dearborn & Creggs, Sugar Land TX.
- Josh Decker, EFS Advisors, St. Paul MN.
- Luis Fondevilla, Surety Investment Services, Los Angeles, CA
- Shane Hall, Shane Hall Financial, Amarillo, TX
- Thomas Hall, Tax Sheltered Planning, Inc., Fayetteville NC.
- Chad Hufford, Veritas Wealth Management, Anchorage AK
- Dean Ingvalson, Educators Financial Services, Eden Prairie, MN
- Phillip Kim, AXA Equitable, Scottsdale AZ.
- Gary Lucas, Williams and Company, Holland, MI
- James Mustard, Mustard Financial Services, Portland, OR
- Adam Pearce, Retirement Professionals, Phoenix AZ.
- Erik Peterson, Financial Alternatives, Wenatchee, WA
- Eric Shupe, The Legend Group, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Laura Thompson, Global Financial, Assoc., Lake City, FL
- Don Wade, Legend Group, Oak Brook IL
The 2016 NTSA Elite Advisor Award will be presented at a general session during the NTSA 403(b) Masters Summit in Tucson, AZ, Jan. 21–23. Additional information about the Elite Advisor Award is available at http://www.ntsa-net.org/Elite-Advisor/Elite-Advisor-Award-Information. Information about the 2016 NTSA 403(b) Masters Summit is available at http://ntsa403bsummit.org/.
Formed in 1989, the National Tax-deferred Savings Association (NTSA) represents more than 3,000 practitioners, agencies, corporate and employer members. For more than a quarter century, NTSA has been nationally recognized for its thought leadership and policy expertise with regard to public-sector retirement plans. NTSA represents its membership in Washington, D.C. and state capitals across the country to address issues and design retirement plans that improve employee outcomes. NTSA also provides high-quality education, professional development, and information resources for all professionals involved in the 403(b) and 457(b) marketplace.