NAPA Announces 2016 401k Advisor Leadership Award Semi-Finalists
ARLINGTON, VA — The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) is proud to announce the ten semifinalists for its 2016 401(k) Advisor Leadership Award.
Now in its ninth year, the prestigious award recognizes a leading financial advisor or team for contributions that exemplify leadership, experience and expertise in the retirement plan industry. This year’s award focuses on innovation and accomplishments in human capital management, sometimes referred to as workforce management.
The ten semifinalists for the 2016 401(k) Leadership Award are:
- The Beacon Group of Morgan Stanley, Noel Wolfe, Scott Myers, and Mark Doknovitch – Jenkintown, Pa.
- Jason K Chepenik, Managing Partner, Chepenik Financial – Winter Park, Fla.
- Jeffrey Cullen, Managing Partner of Strategic Retirement Partners – Shorewood, Ill.
- InTrust Fiduciary Group (lead: Michael Maresh) – Austin, Texas.
- Bruce G. Lanser, UBS Retirement Plan Consulting Services – Milwaukee.
- LeafHouse Financial Advisors – Austin, Texas.
- Jamie P. Linkowski, President PRIMESolutions Advisors, LLC – Pittsburgh, Pa.
- MRP, Team Lead Chad J. Larsen, President & CEO – Denver.
- StoneStreet Advisor Group, Barbara Delaney and team, A GRP Member Firm – Pearl River, NY
- Plante Moran Financial Advisors – Southfield, Mich.
The semifinalists were selected from more than 150 nominations submitted. From the ten semifinalist, three finalists will be chosen to go through an interview process with the Judging Committee, culminating in the announcement of the award winner at the nation’s retirement plan advisor convention — the 15th annual NAPA 401(k) Summit in Nashville, Tenn., April 17-19, 2016.
Eligible nominees include any individual or team (group of individuals) active as financial advisors to 401(k) plans. Nominees must be SEC registered investment advisors and/or FINRA registered representatives who are primarily in the business of providing investment advisory and other services directly to retirement plan sponsors and/or participants. NAPA and/or ASPPA membership is not a requirement or a consideration in the judging process.
Previous winners of the award include the advisory team at Retirement Resources, represented by Jim Phillips and Patrick McGinn; Kathleen Kelly, representing Compass Financial Partners, LLC; Fiduciary Consulting Group @ PSA, represented by Jania Stout; Plan Sponsor Advisors, represented by Jennifer Flodin, Angelo Auriemma and Donald Stone; Michael J. Malone of MJM401K; Sean Waters, Cook Street Consulting, Inc.; Fred Reish of Drinker Biddle & Reath; and Bill Chetney, then of National Retirement Partners.
For more information about the NAPA 401(k) Advisor Leadership Award, please visit NAPA 401(k) Summit.
About the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
The National Association of Plan Advisors was created by and for retirement plan advisors, and is the only advocacy group exclusively focused on the issues that matter to retirement plan advisors. NAPA is part of the American Retirement Association, a non-profit professional organization based in the Washington, D.C. area, and established to educate all types of retirement plan professionals, and to preserve and enhance the employer-based retirement plan system as part of the development of a cohesive and coherent national retirement income policy. For more information about NAPA, please visit http://www.napa-net.org/.
Media Contact: Nevin E. Adams, JD, Chief Content Officer, (703) 516-9300 Ext. 114, email@example.com