NTSA Announces Elite Advisor Award Semi-Finalists
ARLINGTON, VA – The National Tax-Deferred Savings Association (NTSA) is proud to announce the Semi-Finalists for the prestigious NTSA Elite Advisor Award.
Established in 2014, the NTSA Elite Advisor Award recognizes the contributions of advisors who have advanced best practice standards in the 403(b) and/or 457 retirement industry, and in so doing, have improved the ability of American workers to build a successful retirement.
This year’s NTSA Elite Advisor Award Semi-Finalists are:
- Tana Barker, Inspire Financial Group, Richardson, TX; Broker-Dealer: PlanMember Services
- Raymond Dunegan, Kades Margolis Corporation, Wayne, PA; Broker-Dealer: GWN Securities, Inc.
- John Golliozo, Oldham Resource Group, Norwalk, CT; Broker Dealer: GWN Securities, Inc.
- Shane Hall, Shane Hall Financial, Amarillo, TX; Broker Dealer: PlanMember Services
- Gerald Miletics, Jr., AXA Advisors, LLC, Bethlehem, PA; Broker Dealer: LPL Financial Services
- Mike Whaley,Paladin Advisor Group, Elkridge, MD; Broker-Dealer: PlanMember Services
- Kent Schutte, EFS Advisors, Cambridge, MN; Broker-Dealer: Advanced Advisor Group (AAG)
- Christina Winters Gears, Creating and Managing Wealth, LLC, Irving, TX; Broker-Dealer: Lincoln Investment
To be eligible for the award, individuals must be an NTSA Advisor Member for three or more years, have acted for five (5) or more years as a Financial Advisor servicing 403(b) and/or 457(b) retirement plans and their participants, have $25,750,000 or more in retirement plan assets under management, be licensed for securities and insurance, and be in good standing with FINRA and SEC. Nominees also provide objective, quantitative information regarding the Advisor’s distinctive practices, including financial industry credentials, number of participants and the number of school districts served. Their distinction as ‘best of the best’ Advisors is revealed in their qualitative aspects of advocacy, leadership, business practices and legacy.
“To date, NTSA has recognized 23 Elite Advisors,” commented Adam Pearce, NTSA 2017 President, “and each one has contributed significantly to the success of their clients, listening to their goals and bringing excellent strategies to meet their unique needs. Couple that with championing public clients’ causes in state legislatures, as well as working in local communities, you have role-model Advisors.”
The 2018 NTSA Elite Advisor Award will be presented at the Awards Luncheon during the NTSA Summit in Houston, TX Jan. 23-25, 2018. Additional information about the Elite Advisor Award is available here. Information about the 2018 NTSA Summit is available at http://ntsa403bsummit.org/.
About the National Tax-Deferred Savings Association (NTSA)
Formed in 1989, the National Tax-Deferred Savings Association (NTSA) represents nearly 5,000 practitioners, agencies, and corporate members. For more than a quarter century, NTSA has been nationally recognized for its thought leadership and policy expertise with regard to public-sector retirement plans. NTSA represents its membership in Washington, D.C. and state capitals across the country to address issues and design retirement plans that improve employee outcomes. NTSA also provides high-quality education, professional development, and information resources for those involved in the 403(b) and 457(b) marketplace.
Media Contact: Nevin E. Adams, JD, Chief Content Officer, (703) 516-9300 Ext 114, NAdams@usaretirement.org