ARLINGTON, VA – The National Tax-Deferred Savings Association is proud to announce the finalists for its prestigious NTSA 2019 Elite Advisor Award.
Chosen from the group of 17 semi-finalists, the 2019 NTSA Elite Advisor Award finalists are:
- Tana Barker, Inspire Financial Group, McKinney, TX; Broker-Dealer, PlanMember Securities
- Leasa Huffman, ChFC, CLU, FLMI, OFG Financial Services, Wakarusa, KS; Broker-Dealer, OFG Financial Services, Inc.
- Gary Immink, Williams & Co. Financial Solutions, Grandville, MI; Broker-Dealer, PlanMember Securities
- Wat Keys, CFP®, CRPS, CAPTRUST, Raleigh, NC; Broker-Dealer, CAPFINANCIAL SECURITIES, LLC
- Thomas Kopsie, ChFC, CLU, Kades-Margolis Corporation, Plymouth Meeting, PA; Broker-Dealer, GWN Securities, Inc.
- Randal Lupi, RPS, AXA Advisors, Novelty, OH; Broker-Dealer, AXA Advisors
- Kenneth McInerney, CPFA, Lincoln Investment, Clay, NY; Broker-Dealer, Lincoln Investment
- Erik Peterson, Financial Alternatives, Wanatchee, WA; Broker-Dealer, PlanMember Securities Corporation
- Michelle Tomei, CRC®, M3 Investment Services, Royal Oak, MI; Broker-Dealer, Lincoln Investment
- Don Wade, CFP®, Lincoln Investment, Downers Grove, IL; Broker-Dealer, Lincoln Investment
- David Wolfe, EFS Advisors, Coon Rapids, MN; Broker-Dealer, Advanced Advisor Group
- Robert Young, One2One Wealth Strategies, Glendale, AZ; Broker-Dealer, PlanMember Securities
The NTSA 2019 NTSA Elite Advisor Award will be presented during the Awards Luncheon at NTSA 30th Anniversary Summit at the Westin Tampa Waterside, Tampa, FL Jan. 27-29. 2019.
Established in 2014, the NTSA Elite Advisor Award recognizes the contributions of advisors who have advanced best practice standards in the 403(b) and/or 457(b) retirement industry, and in so doing, have improved the ability of American workers to build a successful retirement. Since its inception, NTSA has acknowledged 26 Elite Advisors. A complete list is available on NTSA-net.org.
“NTSA honors the ‘best of the best’ with its Elite Advisor Award,” stated Brent P. Neese, NTSA Executive Director. “These Elite Advisors excel in advocacy, practice management, leadership and legacy.”
More information about the Elite Advisor Award is available at https://www.ntsa-net.org/industry-intel/elite-advisor-award. Information about the 2019 30th Anniversary NTSA Summit is available at http://ntsa403bsummit.org/.
About the National Tax-Deferred Savings Association (NTSA)
Formed in 1989, the National Tax-Deferred Savings Association (NTSA) represents nearly 6000 practitioners, agencies, and corporate members. For nearly three decades, NTSA has been nationally recognized for its thought leadership and policy expertise with regard to public-sector retirement plans. NTSA represents its membership in Washington, D.C. and state capitals across the country to address issues and design retirement plans that improve employee outcomes. NTSA also provides high-quality education, professional development, and information resources for those involved in the 403(b) and 457(b) marketplace.
Media Contact: Nevin E. Adams, JD, Chief Content Officer, American Retirement Association, 703.516.9300 Ext 114, NAdams@usaretirement.org